Monday, September 21, 2009

Birthday Party Picnic

"Yum!"

A week ago, on Sunday, September 13, we had a birthday picnic at Grandpa and Grandma Hettig's house to celebrate my birthday (as well as Rob's and Angela's.) Rob's family was able to join us and so was Randall and his mom. It was a perfect day for a party outside.


"Look at all of this food - and I'm going to eat all of it!"


We had so much fun playing Bocce ball, Ladder ball, beanbags, and the guys had fun shooting guns!


"I'm a pro!"


"Just showing how not to do it!"


"Auntie Angela and Auntie Amy were playing ladder ball."


"Best friends"


Gloria and Ami splashed around in the pool for a long time. I think they stayed in their bathing suits for almost 3 hours! Julian joined them in the pool for a bit too.


"What a wonderful day it has been!"


No comments: