Saturday, May 9, 2009

Easter morning

I might be a month late in adding this to the blog, but you should enjoy reading about Gloria's Easter no matter what time of the year it is :)

We spent the night before Easter at Grammy's house in St. Joe so that we would be in town for to go to church and have lunch with Grandpa, Grandma Vicki, Great Grandma H., and everyone else. So, while Gloria was playing in the other room on Easter morning, I put out an Easter basket, some presents, and 8 plastic eggs filled with a few Cheerios, yogurt puffs, or cereal puffs. Her stuffed kitty was holding an egg on the couch and another was sitting on a chair. One egg was under the coffee table and there was one on top of a cat statue.


"I see something on the table!"

As soon as Gloria came out of the bedroom, she immediately saw the purple egg sitting on a table. She ran to it, shook it, and opened it up.


"Whoa!"

She was surprised when some yogurt puffs fell out! She had to eat them all before she could move on to find another egg.


After the purple egg, Gloria found a blue egg sitting on the chair. Again, she shook it and opened it up right away. This time she found some Cheerios and devoured them before moving on. We gave her a plastic bowl so she could put the rest of the snacks that she found in it. Gloria couldn't move to another egg or present unless she had her bowl with her - just in case!


"Kittie was holding one!"


"I kicked the pink one over here. And how am I supposed to get that orange one?"


"It's my lucky day! Puffs, puffs, and MORE puffs!"


"What a way to start the day!"


"What's in here?"

Watch Gloria open her present in the video!





The Easter Bunny had 4 wrapped gifts for Gloria that she had to find. She got three plastic boats for the bathtub and a book called "My Little Love Bug." The book has a spot for a picture of Gloria, plays music, and lights up!


"I love books."


"It was a great Easter morning!"



Gloria seemed to really enjoy her first experience with finding eggs. I can only imagine how excited she'll be next year!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May the PHOTOGENIC Harbin family enjoy a Blessed Easter and boundless joy in the future!!!
Love ggma & ggpa