What are some of your favorite foods? The better question is "what are some of your least favorite foods?" Then I can answer - NOTHING! I love food! I love everything!
What did you eat for breakfast today? I had a pancake, two sausages, and some apple yogurt with milk to drink.
What's your favorite thing to do?
My favorite things to do are play outside and eat. Taking a bath is fun too!

What is your bedtime routine? Daddy puts my jammies on around 7:30-7:45. Then we feed the fish and Mommy brushes my teeth. Daddy puts me in my sleep bag, puts my head on his pillow, and then he reads 3 books to me and Kittie. After that, either Daddy or Mommy will read me one more book in the rocking chair in my room, rock me for a few minutes and put me in my crib. Nighty-night!
How long do you sleep at night? I sleep for 11-12 hours! From 8:30 to 7:30-8am is my sleepy time. If I sleep past 7:45 then I wake up very happy. Before 7:45 then I usually wake up crying.
Do you like to take a nap? Eh, sometimes. I fuss sometimes after Mommy reads me some books, but that just means I'm tired. It's hard to fall asleep when there is so much fun stuff to do!
How long do you usually sleep for when you take a nap? Usually? Well on average I probably sleep about 40 minutes. Sometimes, like yesterday, I nap for 30 minutes. But other days I can sleep for almost 2 hours, though that's rare.
What did you do last night? I went to the zoo with Mommy, Daddy, and Grammy! We saw the new monkey exhibit, the new lemurs, and I got to go in the petting zoo for the first time! We even ate supper at the zoo!


What is your favorite stuffed animal? Kittie!
Do you help Mommy or Daddy around the house? Yes! I can swiffer, vacuum, use a screwdriver, feed the birds, and throw away dirties that I find on the floor.


"I can even mow the lawn."
What do you like to do with Daddy? I like to chase Daddy around the living room and then have him chase me. He makes me laugh! I like to sit on Daddy's motorcycle and honk the horn. Daddy and I get the mail together, feed the birds, and read lots of books. I like to talk to Poppa on the computer with Daddy, too.
What are you doing this weekend? We're going to Aunt Karen's house to see my cousin Carson! It's going to be a big party. Watch out - Ami, Carson, and I are going to make some trouble :)


1 comment:
Gloria, you look like such a big girl walking with you hands behind your back - mowing the lawn (can you come help me)- splashing away in the bathtub having fun - looks like you really enjoyed all the animals at the zoo.
Looking forward to this weekend at Aunt Karen's, watching you, Ami and Carson together, what fun.
Love you,
ggh
Post a Comment