Friday, January 23, 2009

Gloria's Birthday Party

"Happy Birthday-party Day to me!"


"I'm just eating my party lunch -
turkey and ham, cheese, bread, blueberries, strawberries, and potato salad! YUMMY!"



Look at all of the presents just for Gloria!


Opening up her first present of the day
"What's in there?"


"More cars! Vroom vroom"


"A nursery rhyme CD player."


"A big present to open!"


"Neat-o! It makes music when I push it."


"My last present of the day."
She got a little shopping cart with a birthday teddy bear sitting in it. I have a video that I will post later.


"Corrie and Jason gave me a ball that's bigger than me!"


"Hahaha, it's fun being one!"


Gloria's first birthday cakes and her pretty plates


"I'm not so sure what to think."


Our birthday girl!


"It took me a few minutes because I wasn't sure about this birthday cake, but come to find out, it's really tasty. I ate almost all of it up - except for the bites I gave Mommy, Daddy, Grammy, and Auntie April. And for all of you expecting to see a messy face, think again. I'm a girl. I eat neatly!"



We took a picture of everyone that was at Gloria's birthday party, and plan to do this every year so we can have a record of all of the love that's present at her parties. (So, if you're coming to a birthday party for Gloria, bring a smile!)


3 comments:

Heather said...

Good job keeping clean with this cake Gloria... you'll come through for your Aunt Heather at your next party, I just know it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Gloria Grace: Thank you for inviting us to your fabulous "First Birthday" party. We enjoyed the day being entertained by you and also the joy of being together with the with the family. So for now: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLORIA GRACE!!!
Love,GGPA & GGMA

Anonymous said...

Hi Gloria, grandma finally got caught up with all of your pictures on the blog. You sure are a cute little girl (but getting big so fast) and such pretty little dresses you have. Looks like you had lots of fun at your first birthday party and I am looking forward to Saturday as we celebrate your birthday again at Grandpa and Grandma Vicki's.
See you soon,
Love, G.Grandma H.