Here is Gloria's birthday in pictures:
"Eating my birthday breakfast -
oatmeal, waffle, and strawberry banana yogurt."

"Reading my birthday card from Great Aunt Kathy."

"Another card?! Look at the stars and the stickers!"

"Reading my card from Grammy and Grandpa Chuck."

"Now that I'm one, I'm not afraid to get on my horsey and rock, rock, rock!"

"See, I wasn't kidding. I'm not afraid anymore!"

"Gotta give Boomer a hug before I go to library storytime."

"I love my Boomer."

"My birthday lunch at a restaurant."

"I still can't believe it - I'm one! And it feels GREAT!"

"My friend Maclain brought me a balloon during storytime at the library."

"This present makes noise!"

"My own set of keys and a remote car starter!
That's what was making the noise."

"Not only did I get my own keys,
I got a phone too!
Feel free to call me. My number is 555-CUTE."

"Mommy and Daddy gave me two little cars. Vroom vroom!"

"What a cute kitty card from Mommy and Daddy.
How do they know that I like cats?"

"My last present of the night."

"Oooh! A ladybug that plays music, has beads,
and I can pull it around the house by the string. That's cool!"

"Even birthday girls need to take baths."
"I'm thinking of trying a new style for the new year. What do you think?"Rob took the day off and we spent all day having fun with Gloria. We played, went to storytime at the library, and ate lunch at a restaurant. After Gloria's afternoon nap, Auntie April came over to play and have dinner with us. Once dinner was done, Gloria got to open her birthday presents and play with them for a little bit. She talked to Poppa on the computer, took a bath, and then it was time for bed.
It was a very full day!
4 comments:
Wow Gloria, looks like you had a busy birthday!! How fun! I am waiting for that messy face birthday-cake-eating picture... :)
I had such a good time celebrating your birthday with you!!
GLORIA GRACE IT'S ALREADY ONE YEAR SINCE WE WERE BLESSED WITH YOUR BIRTH AND THE JOY THAT YOU HAVE BROUGHT TO ALL OF US THIS PAST YEAR.
LOVE,
GGMA&GGPA
Gloria is so beautiful, I cant believe she's already ONE!!! Where did this past year go??
Miranda and Brooklyn
Post a Comment