July 26, 2010

Chuck E. Cheese's!
August 1, 2010

My 1st Oreo cookie!
8-1-10

I look just like my mommy, when she was younger, in this picture.
(I'll have to find it to compare.)
8-5

Love my markers!
8-6

Reading baby a book before bedtime
8-6

Yum!
8-10

"I don't know about these chopsticks! I did manage to get one bite in!"
8-13
My first ice cream cone! (With cookie pieces!)
8-13

I LOVE tractors!
8-16

Riding on the train at the fair with Mommy
8-16

Click on the picture to enlarge and see all of the fun fair activities!

Fun times in Chicago
8-21

(l to r) Avery, Gloria, Leah - all same age within two weeks.
We went to Chicago to visit Avery and Leah's moms, who I know from an internet board. It was so fun to see the girls playing together.
8-21

Gloria found the perfect hiding/resting spot in the hotel. Her first hotel stay!

Neighborhood picnic time!
Waiting for Daddy to bring over a plate of food.
8-22

Home Run!
No comments:
Post a Comment