Monday, September 13, 2010

Summertime! June 2010

We've been busy! I can't believe summer is at an end. We've had a lot of adventures! Here is some of what happened during the month of June.


Resting to prepare for all of the fun June has to offer!
6-5-10


G L O R I A....Gloria!
6-6-10
(One week shy of 29 months)


"Where did we lose Gloria at this time?"
6-6-10


"1, 2, 3, Jump!" with Jason and Daddy
6-6-10


The friendly neighborhood geese - a mom, dad, and two babies!
6-6-10


"I'm goin' to the store."
6-7-10


"Grandma and Poppa (and Ariel) came to visit me!"
6-9-10

"I took Grandma on the carousel!"


A bike seat for Mommy's bike! Yay
6-9-10


Reading with Aunt Kathy and Great Grandma Gloria
6-13-10
(29 months!)


At the Brown Bag Concert, listening to music and having a picnic with Mommy and Kittie
6-16-10


So stylish!
6-17-10


She keeps calling the canoe, at the library, a submarine.
6-18-10



Trying out the tanks and trucks at 'Lest We Forget'
6-19-10


Finally time to fill up the pool!
6-20-10


Gloria still LOVES to read! Can't get her away from books - ever!


She's got her own set of wheels!
6-20-10


"Check me out, Daddy!"


"I'm ready to go in!"
6-21-10


FUN TIMES!


Helping Mommy do crafts for the preschool camp she taught
(Gloria could do the things better than the kids I had for camp!)
6-21-10


"I've got my own fishing pole and I'm a master caster!"
6-22-10


Going fishing in the pond (instead of just practicing in the driveway)
6-25-10


"My first fish!!!"
6-25-10


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't my family the greatest! I am so proud of Gloria and my wonderful wife. Daddy (Hubby) loves you!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Oh my gosh- she is just the cutest!!