Thursday, July 8, 2010

End of May 2010

Splashing in the rain
May 11, 2010


Pumping water at the Curious Kids Museum
May 12, 2010


"Grammy, Mommy, and I built a house!"


Dr. Gloria reporting for duty.


Having a picnic breakfast while Mommy runs her 5K race!
May 15, 2010


Bubbles!
May 15, 2010


Grilling dinner
May 16, 2010


Beach fun with Mommy
May 20, 2010


What a little ham!




"I'm a fire fighter going down the fire pole!"


Splashing at Grandma H's house
May 25, 2010


Cousin Carson was visiting!


"I'm silly and I know it!"


Who's that movie star helping to make dinner?
May 26, 2010


How could you not love her?


She asked for 3 ponytails. Her wish is my command.




"Mommy is in Las Vegas with Grammy.
I cross out a number every day until she comes home!"
May 30, 2010


(P.S. - Videos are not loading for me. When I get them to work, there will be an entire post devoted to the last 6 months!)

1 comment:

Auntie April said...

Such cute little pigtails! I love the rainy day pics.