Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First cold

Poor baby Gloria just had to endure her first cold ever. It lasted 10 days - February 24 to March 5. Her nose was running, she was congested, she couldn't nurse very well and had coughing attacks whenever she tried to sleep. We had to wipe her nose off all of the time, and she didn't enjoy that. Rob bought a baby nose saline spray and it only took one time for Gloria to realize that, hey, it helped her quite a bit. So, she didn't fight that after the first time. But, we got through it and now Gloria is back to her normal happy-go-lucky self. I hope that we don't have to deal with too many colds. It was no fun at all.




"Even though I have a cold and my nose is running, I still have fun and smile - sometimes."


2 comments:

Poppa said...

Poppa's little princess looks so much better. I am so glad you are not sick any more.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Gloria's cold and glad she is over it now. The first one is always the worst one especialy for mom & dad. She sure is a cutie even with a little red nose.
Miss you and love you,
GGH