Sunday, February 22, 2009

I like to play

Gloria is so full of life in the mornings when she wakes up from her refreshing 11-12 hours of sleep. She can't wait to greet the day, the cats, and her toys. Here are just a few pictures of her daily morning activities.

"Reading is still one of my favorite past-times."


"Look! I can hold 3 balls!"


Silly goose.


"Here Mommy. Let's play!"


For Christmas, Auntie Angela knit a cute jumper for Gloria. It's a bit too short to be worn without some kind of leg covering, so I bought some black leggings and a black long-sleeve onesie and Gloria was all set. For her birthday, Auntie Angela gave Gloria a cute knit bonnet to match the jumper. Gloria isn't too sure about hats, but she did leave it on long enough for me to get a few pictures.

"Modeling my awesome outfit!"


"Thanks Auntie Angela!"


No comments: