Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas at Grammy's


Gloria had her first taste of Christmas last weekend. On Friday night, we celebrated Christmas at my mom's house. Gloria was quite the expert at opening up her gifts. All we had to do was tear a little piece for her to grab on to and off she went!


"Look at me, opening my presents!"


"I'm a pro. I should get paid for this."


"This is a big box! I might need some help to get the rest of the paper off."



One of Gloria's presents was tunnel like the one she crawls through at Gymboree. Once it was out of the box and set up, she had no hesitation about going through it!


"Ooooh! I might have to take this present away from Auntie April!"


"Merry Christmas!"


"Jingle bells!"
(Shaking one of mommy and daddy's presents - a small wreath of bells)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Hope Santa brought lots of presents!

Anonymous said...

Amongst a most photogenic family is the Angel of Christmas 2008 and she shall be called Gloria. A wonderful Chrismas event was celebrated at Grandma and Grampa Wallace's houe this spcial evening,
"Gloria's first Christmas". And it was delightfully recorded by Holly. Love, GGMA & GGPA